Latest apps and updates to hit the iTunes store today…
New York based CreativeAppDev has introduced Camera Prof for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. Are you like to play with photos? We created for your something unbelievable. This app is only for you and your great photos. Now you can get extra photos only with one touch!
Camera Prof – professional photo creation and edition app for your iPad 2.
Take, create, edit, improve and get awesome photos on the go with camera prof!
* Nice interface
* Easy to use app
* Most powerful photo filters included
* Real time filters preview
* Undo feature
* Image correction and rotation
* Load, Save, Take and Share your photos
* Extremely fast on iPad 2
Web-design and development company, Creanncy has announced the release and immediate availability of Camera SX for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S.
50% DISCOUNT SALE before christmas holiday!!! From 5,99$ to 2,99$!
Create great photos, improve it with awesome effects, do it like professional phototographs!
Its all about Camera SX for iPad 2 & iPhone 4S! Use built in camera with photo improving math algorithms and take great photos everyday and every where!
Now your standart iPad 2 & iPhone 4S camera will get photo with quality of PRO Cameras!
* Simple and easy HD interface is fully optimized for iPad 2 & iPhone 4S
* Fast photo improving math algorithms
* 8 digital photo effects to improve your photos in app (beauty, cool, perfect, denoise effects and more!)
* Smart Brightness auto correction tools
* Share your photos to web and facebook!
* Combine your effects and revert at the any moment!
* Make improved photos directly from app or load it from iPad Photo Library/Album
* Save improved photos to iPad
Talk With Santa
Children longing to chat with Santa no longer have to imagine what Jolly Old St. Nick might say in reply thanks to Talk with Santa, an innovative new iOS application developed by Funnel Design Group for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Talk with Santa allows parents to take on the role of virtual Santa via voice chat from another device. Parents can also instruct Santa to perform one of eight festive and fun pre-set animated actions, to further amaze and delight their children. And for those clever kids who might wonder why Santa sounds suspiciously like mom or dad, Talk with Santa also features real-time voice altering, so that Santa sounds just the way he’s supposed to – and parents can keep their harmless secret safe.
"Talk with Santa is the first iOS App that allows parents to talk and interact with their children by controlling a virtual character – which, of course, is the one and only Santa Claus – from a second device, whether that’s an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad," commented Bryan Ellison, Chief Visionary Officer of Funnel Design Group, the creator of Talk with Santa. "The magical result is that children no longer have to send a letter to Santa and wonder what the response might be. Instead, they can have a personal chat with Santa, ask their questions, and receive a real-time response. Talk with Santa is an unforgettable and delightful experience for parents and children alike!"
Just in time for the holiday season, Talk with Santa is now available in the App Store.
Drawing with Carl
After spending the summer as a feature attraction in the Museum of Modern Art’s (MoMA) incredibly popular "Talk to Me Exhibit," legendary iPhone and iPad character Talking Carl is now ready for his latest role in the creatively wonderfuly new iPhone drawing app Drawing Carl.
Designed for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Drawing Carl has been designed for and tested by children, so they can easily and enjoyably draw fabulous, creative works of art, and share their unique creations with friends and family.
With Drawing Carl on their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, children of all ages will be able to:
* Use simple and easy pencils to create amazing drawings, regardless of their natural artistic flare
* Explore creative drawing with mirror painting
* Add hilarious moustaches and funny eyes on top of photos
* Add stickers of Carl and his friends to existing photos
* Share their creations via Facebook or email
* Save their work to the photo album so the creative fun can go
on and on
Ambrosia Software, Inc. today is thrilled to announced the release of HypnoBlocks 1.1.0, an update to the entrancing 3D block matching game for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. This new version of HypnoBlocks is a free update to existing customers, and adds 3 exciting new gameplay modes: Arcade, Challenge, and Blitz.
Match 3D blocks as fast as you can for mesmerizing, addictive fun. Use Multi-Touch(TM) to rotate the dynamic game field, and tap multiple blocks for combo bonuses. The non-stop action will leave you in a trance! Full Game Center(TM) integration allows you to collect achievements, and compete with other HypnoBlocks players around the world for high scores:
* Match multiple blocks as fast as you can for frenetic, pulse-racing action
* The more blocks you match in a row, the higher your cascade bonus combo
* Rotate the gorgeous 3D game field with one hand, tap away with another
* Compete against other players around the world for the highest score
* Multiple levels of increasing difficulty for a constant challenge
Viewpoints: The Blue Jackal and the Lion
KidsAndBeyond presents the first story in its Viewpoints series: an adaptation of the classic Indian folk tale "The Blue Jackal." The story of the lonely yet clever Jackal who fools the forest animals into crowning him their king is revamped to give readers the story not only from the jackal’s point of view, but from the hurt and confused lion’s as well!
Beautifully illustrated with narration, video, and interactivity, "Viewpoints: The Blue Jackal and the Lion" allows users to explore multiple perspectives of the same story in a fun, engaging, and age-appropriate manner. Download the app to immerse yourself in this exciting tale!
Viewpoints: The Blue Jackal and the Lion 1.0 includes:
* The story of The Blue Jackal from the perspectives of the jackal and the lion
* Interactivity on multiple screens for readers to discover
* Options to navigate the story with/out narration and with/out text
* Flashing arrows to guide users through the pages of the story
* Thoughtful questions posed by the narrator throughout the story
* Discussion questions posed by the characters throughout and at the end of each narrative
* Web component (blog) with ongoing discussions
Just in time for the 2011 holiday season, Zeode Software Design announces the release of myGiftList, a complete gift planning app for the iPhone.
myGiftList lets users easily keep track of gift lists and events. A comprehensive database keeps gifts and ideas, stores and prices, purchase statuses, order and tracking numbers, images, links, and more in one convenient location.
myGiftList features support for an innovative "bookmarklet", allowing users to browse the web on their iPhones, iPads, and home computers, and send pages directly to myGiftList to be added as new gifts, with titles, images, and descriptions automatically imported. A bookmarklet is a small piece of code that can be saved to a web browser’s bookmarks list: Using myGiftList’s bookmarklet, a user can do their online shopping, save gifts to myGiftList with two taps, and keep shopping without interrupting their workflow.
Users can sort their gift lists by event, store, person, price, or status, and see convenient progress indicators with the gifts’ current statuses. Price totals are visible for every section of the list.
Security is important for sensitive gift list information. myGiftList includes a passcode lock to prevent prying eyes from spoiling their surprises. With the lock feature, the user must enter a 4-digit code to open their list.