PhotoStyler is the swiss army knife of the photo styling. This simple, fast and accurate native solution combines the powers of Apple’s core technologies with the flexibility and efficiency of proprietary application-specific modules. The developers claim that this application can replace a dozen of smaller apps saving your money.
This is a free update but if you haven’t already picked up this app, now is a good time to do so. It’s currently on sale for $14.99/£10.99 instead of $29.99/£10.49 – just click here to download
– Lomo, Polaroid, Technicolor, Cross-Processing, Sepia and other vintage styles.
– Color splash, Glow, Bloom and more modern and popular filters.
– Frames, Scratches, Textures, Tattered surfaces, Captions, Sprites to make your photos unique.
– Color balance, Levels, Curves and other low-level filter to tune the image precisely as you want.
– Advanced masking tools.
– Built-in and growable presets library with dozens one-click styles.
– Real time GPU-accelerated processing.
– ImageIO supports lots of image formats including RAW.
PhotoStyler doesn’t require any special skills or knowledge, it is useful tool for both amateurs and professionals!
New "Flare" filter – a HDR simulation with a single image.
New "Dynamyc Light" filter – unique shadows and highlight autofixing tool.
New "Lens Blur" filter – bokeh simulation.
New "Lens Flare" filter.
Improved "Resize" filter quality.
Revised "Tilt-Shift" filter – new modes, in-place editor and new features.
Added support for in-place textures HSL color correction.
Quick before/after comparsion added.
New photo editor design with separate Photo Navigator panel.
New Masking tool instruments and design.
New Filters Library design.
New Textures Library design with better look and feel.
New Presets Library design, extended with Tags sidebar.
Dozens new pre-built presets.
New in-place editors designs.
Posting to Flickr, Facebook and iPhoto library from the app.
Fix: EXIF data is now preserved during export & batch processing.
Fix: Masking tool drawing issues.
Fix: Memory usage problems.
Fix: Various minor stability issues.