Photogene is back with a brand new version! Loads of new features and a completely overhauled user interface. Photogene is the ultimate tool for handling your iPhone photos. We know you take lots of photos with your iPhone – don’t let them just lay there in your camera roll. With Photogene you can easily browse, improve and export multiple photos. The app features a compelling new user interface which is fast & fun.
Check out What’s New below, this is a free update but if you haven’t already downloaded this app you can do so here. It retails for $1.99/£1.49/download
– Export to Instagram.
– Greatly improved app launch time and library sync speed. Especially on devices with a very large photos library.
– Can now apply a frames preset on top of another preset.
– Original filenames will be used in e-mail (iOS 5 only).
– App now remembers last selected tab of metadata viewer.
– PRO users can paste IPTC data on multiple photos.
– Fixed problem of blurry/pixelated saved photos.
– Fixed bug that caused strange black areas when combining center-focus effect with frame or reflection.
– Fixed crash on red-eyes auto-detection.
– Fixed freeze in metadata viewer.
– Fixed zoom problem when previewing presets.