Grid Lens allows you to take photos in each frame split by grid lines to create your own story. It allows you to capture every single moment you don’t want to miss.
This app has just been updated and now includes support to iPhone, iPad 2 and iPod Touch as well as some bug fixes and improvements. This is a free update but if you haven’t already downloaded this app you can do so here. It retails for $0.99/£0.69/download.
You can read more about the features below
* Camera Mode
– Single Lens Mode (One scene divided by grid lines)
- Multi Lens Mode (Compound Eyes – repeating scenes)
- Importing from you existing photo library
– Burst Shot - Manual Shot - Touching frame to capture
- Modifying thickness of grid line
- Picking grid border colors
- 5 Frame ratio