Photogene is all about improving your digital photos and having fun while at it. This app has had a huge update and you can see What’s New below. This is a free update but if you haven’t already downloaded this app you can do so here. It retails for $2.99/£1.99/download.
New: order directly from Photogene real photo products that will be delivered to you by mail. Service by tap2print.
New sharing options:
- Device-to-device: transfer photos directly to another iPad/iPhone (requires Photogene to be installed on the other device).
– Now it’s possible to preserve the original file names when uploading to Dropbox, FTP or mail (requires iOS 5).
- Add date-stamp to your exported photos.
New edit tools:
– Clarity slider.
- Clone tool.
- Can now make collages even if location-services are turned off.
- Copy edit operations from one photo and apply the same edits on another photo. Long-tap on the photo in the edit screen to copy&paste edits.
- Fixed problem that the app loaded very slowly on devices with large photo libraries.
- Fixed pixilation issues that occurred with some types of jpeg files.
New features for PRO users:
– Batch IPTC paste. Copy IPTC from one photo, then select several photos and tap "paste IPTC" to apply it to all of them.
– Can now set star ratings while viewing the photo in full size (via the metadata screen. Tap the metadata button in the edit screen to access it).