Top Camera combines features found in numerous camera apps and a few unique features and displays them in a no-nonsense, easy to use interface that allows you to concentrate on your creative side. An excellent HDR (High Dynamic Range) feature, VIDEO RECORDING, amazing SLOW SHUTTER mode and the use of FOLDERS for file management make it unique among many camera apps. Folders, sharing, editing and effects add a whole different dimension you enter when you are finished in the full-featured shooting mode.
This app has just been updated with tons of new features, you can read about them in What’s New? below. This is a free update but if you haven’t already downloaded this app, it retails for $2.99/£1.99, you can do so here.
– new beautiful design of bottom toolbar in camera view
– added noise reduction filter using advanced denoising algorithm!
– added nine "cross process" effects
– added basic filters: X-ray, heat map, invert
– added nine "sketch" filters: pens, pencils, markers
– added option to undo last saving in Photo Editor
– added reducing video size – during rendering video zoom or later
– popover with shooting modes automatically hidden after using photo/video switch
– fixed viewing/rendering of videos with zoom (some videos crashed or could not be rendered)
– fixed generating of video timeline in viewer
– fixed exporting multiple images to ‘Photos’ – sometimes the first image was not exported
– much faster saving in ‘Photos’ (Camera Roll)
– many other small bugs fixed