Last week many of our lucky readers were able to scoop up the free codes of Cinemagram that we were handing out. Today, they’ll be even more pleased to get their hands on this free update.
There are quite a few improvements and you can check them out below. If you haven’t already purchased, or been given this app, you can download it here. It retails for $1.99/£1.49/download.
* FB connect issues fixed.
* Improved privacy. You can now opt out from sharing your cine.
* Added the ability to flag cines. You will be banned for submitting inappropriate content.
* Greatly improved email: now emailing the gif directly. (Note: it is still stored on the server, but you can send yourself an email, then tap & hold your finger on the gif to save it). We have to store it on the server because it takes up to 20 seconds to generate it on the phone.
* Many little improvements in the UI to make it easier to use. New tutorial in the masking screen to guide you. Don’t forget you can pinch to zoom in for super precision while drawing 🙂
* Added comments (they are still not showing up in the app, next update). Also, improved the sharing of cines.
* Various other minor fixes & polish. Buttons are easier to touch!