2012-02-02/Comments Off on New – Avid Studio – iPad Photography App
This is a brand new app that’s just hit the Apple App Store and it looks so good. The developers have distilled the world’s leading film-editing technology into an easy-to-use app that enables you to edit video, audio, and photos at the speed of your creativity.
You can swiftly arrange your clips in the Storyboard, make precision edits using the Timeline, and add high-quality transitions, effects, and a soundtrack. Then share your movie directly to YouTube, Facebook, and more—or export your project to Avid Studio for the PC and continue editing with even more advanced tools.
– Work with any media on your device—video, audio, and photos
- Access media from external devices via an iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Capture video and photos from within the app
- See your media organized by Albums, Events, Faces, and more
– Get started quickly with how-to materials
- Easily navigate your project with intuitive gestures
- Swiftly arrange clips in the Storyboard
- Make precise edits and trim individual frames in the Precision Trimmer
- Use the Razor Blade tool to cut on the fly and delete or replace the second half of the clip
- Easily replace one clip with another
– Quickly create multi-layer 3D animations, transitions, and titles with included Montage templates
- Easily composite video tracks to create layered looks
- Add high-quality fades and dissolves to help your story flow
- Generate professional-looking motion titles and graphics with full control over text, font, color, size, position, and rotation
- Create amazing Picture-in-Picture effects with full control over position, size, and rotation
– Pan and zoom on your photos to create high-impact slideshows
- Enjoy full-screen playback
– Use your own audio or choose from the included sound effects
- Trim audio to any length, set levels, and fade audio in or out
– Easily share movies via YouTube, Facebook, email, and more
- Export projects to Avid Studio for the PC
Pro Technology, Pro Results
– Created by Avid, the maker of the world’s leading film and music editing technology
- Easy enough for the hobbyist, powerful enough for the pro
Joanne Carter, creator of the world’s most popular mobile photography and art website— TheAppWhisperer.com— TheAppWhisperer platform has been a pivotal cyberspace for mobile artists of all abilities to learn about, to explore, to celebrate and to share mobile artworks. Joanne’s compassion, inclusivity, and humility are hallmarks in all that she does, and is particularly evident in the platform she has built. In her words, “We all have the potential to remove ourselves from the centre of any circle and to expand a sphere of compassion outward; to include everyone interested in mobile art, ensuring every artist is within reach”, she has said.
Promotion of mobile artists and the art form as a primary medium in today’s art world, has become her life’s focus. She has presented lectures bolstering mobile artists and their art from as far away as the Museum of Art in Seoul, South Korea to closer to her home in the UK at Focus on Imaging. Her experience as a jurist for mobile art competitions includes: Portugal, Canada, US, S Korea, UK and Italy. And her travels pioneering the breadth of mobile art includes key events in: Frankfurt, Naples, Amalfi Coast, Paris, Brazil, London.
Pioneering the world’s first mobile art online gallery - TheAppWhispererPrintSales.com has extended her reach even further, shipping from London, UK to clients in the US, Europe and The Far East to a global group of collectors looking for exclusive art to hang in their homes and offices. The online gallery specialises in prints for discerning collectors of unique, previously unseen signed limited edition art.
Her journey towards becoming The App Whisperer, includes (but is not limited to) working for a paparazzi photo agency for several years and as a deputy editor for a photo print magazine. Her own freelance photographic journalistic work is also widely acclaimed. She has been published extensively both within the UK and the US in national and international titles. These include The Times, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Popular Photography & Imaging, dpreview, NikonPro, Which? and more recently with the BBC as a Contributor, Columnist at Vogue Italia and Contributing Editor at LensCulture. Her professional photography has also been widely exhibited throughout Europe, including Italy, Portugal and the UK.
She is currently writing several books, all related to mobile art and is always open to requests for new commissions for either writing or photography projects or a combination of both. Please contact her at: email@example.com