With Photogene you can easily browse, improve and export multiple photos. It’s a great companion to the camera connection kit. Photogene can open up for editing very large files and supports an export resolution of up to 21 MP on iPad 2 and the new iPad (max export resolution on iPad 1 is 8 MP).
– Support for retina display on the new iPad.
- Greatly improved resolution during editing (on iPad 2 and above).
- Now taking advantage of dual-core on iPad 2 and above. Save/export takes much less time.
New editing tools:
– Gradients. Add color adjustments or filters as gradient transitions (in the "enhance" section).
- Annotations: new tool for adding arrows and markers on the photo (in the "text" section).
- Can now rotate text boxes.
- New curves algorithm: makes curves much easier to control.
- Geo-tagging: can add or modify geo-tagging of photos.
- Textual watermarking (available with the GO-PRO upgrade).
- New filter: oil-painting.
- Fixed bug that prevented uploading more than 2 photos at once to Dropbox.
- Fixed bug when using "original filenames" with FTP.
- Improved stability throughout the app.