With Pocket Portfolio loaded on your iPhone or iPod Touch, you’ll never have to be without your portfolio again. Simply download the app, create a few galleries, and select images from your device to get started. If you need to quickly get images on to your device, our built-in web server will allow you to transfer images from a computer on the same WiFi network. It’s perfect for the photographer, graphic designer, or other visual artist who needs to keep their work with them in preparation for that chance meeting. No more swiping through tons of random images in the photos app just to show the ones that you want. Now you can keep them all in one place, organized any way you like.
This app usually retails for $4.99/£2.99 but this weekend it’s available for only $2.99/£1.99, you can download it here.
* Easily create galleries of images stored on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
* Create multiple portfolios, or groups of galleries, and switch between them depending on who you’re showing. Create an iPhone photography portfolio to show friends and keep a separate portfolio with your professional work.
* Send galleries and contact information directly from the app.
* Upload images directly from your computer to your device over WiFi.
* View your galleries in vertical or horizonal orientation.
* Customize the cover page with an image and title.
* Swipe to slide between images or tap to bring up the thumbnail view.
* Swipe up on the cover screen to show the editing interface.