Just with a few taps, create professorial grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone! You don’t need a computers and expensive software to superimpose one photo on top of another any more.
This app usually retails for $0.99/£0.69 but today it’s free. Just click here to download.
Many thanks to our wonderful tipster Danny for altering us to this.
Here is how it works…
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Save it to the photo library at full resolution or share it on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr.