Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value our readers so much and that’s why we want to share our love of apps with you. Each day we give away free apps, better make us your home page 😉
Today, we’re giving away Simucycle apps, each worth $0.99/£0.69. SimuCycle allows riders to view calculations for gear ratio, pedal force and torque as well as speed, distance, energy, and calories exerted. Configure up to 10 different bicycles by defining crank, wheel sizes along with sprocket teeth for each of the various gears.
Would you like to try it for free? Join our ever expanding Twitter followers and Facebook fans, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random from the selection of codes that we have and send them directly to your email box.
Riders can simulate shifting gears and see the results. The answer the questions “should I be in 2-6 gear or 3-3 gear ?” or “What is the pedal force difference of 2-6 when I am going up a 1% grade”.
– Calculates gear ratio, pedal force, torque, speed, distance, energy, and calories exerted AS YOU EDIT.
– Change inputs using adjustors or keyboard entry.
– Define up to 10 different bicycles or use the default.
– Warnings for data entry errors.
– Complete Help and Glossary screens.
– Email result file and data.
– English or Metric Units with forces in Pounds and inches or kilograms and millimeters.
Example: Bicycle 1 is selected with a rider weighing 185 pounds, Front gear 1 and back gear 2, a pedaling cadence of 60 revolutions a minute with a grade of 1% with a workout duration of 60 minutes.