Taking photos is only half the work. Sorting, organizing and sharing are every bit as important – but they’re also a chore. With Photosmith® you can do it as easily in a crowded train as on your couch, or a beach-side hammock. And when you get back to your computer, it’s a matter of two taps to synchronize it all with Lightroom. Wirelessly.
Photosmith synchronizes with Adobe Lightroom. Import your latest photos from a memory card with a camera connector kit, or wirelessly sync your unsorted backlog from Lightroom with our free plugin. Sort and filter your photos, organize them into collections, apply star ratings and color labels. Share highlights and rough selections to Facebook, Flickr or by e-mail.
This app has just been updated, check out What’s New below. This is a free update, if you have previously downloaded this app. If not, you can download it here. It retails for $19.99/£13.99
• Fixed bug where images would all disappear or be inconsistent on app resume or image rescan. This was caused by Apple’s photos API incorrectly failing it’s own equality tests.
• Fixed keyword processing to address possible issue with keywords being deleted, duplicated at the root level, or not synced at all
Other important fixes:
• Added an alphabetical slider to the keyword Hierarchy list
• Changed Grid quick index scrolling to scroll by rows instead of section headings and fixed scaling problem where last few sections weren’t reachable
• Updated iOS 6 Photo access prompts
• Fixed bug where Sync Now button would flash on/off
• Added support for GPS coordinates when importing from LR.
• Fixed random crash when scrolling the grid caused by thumbnails that were too slow to load from iOS by adding a guard against slow thumbnails.
• Fixed potential crash after connection from eyeFi with invalid card ID
• Fixed bug where keywords could not be deleted from inside the app • Fixed iOS6 bug where the Photos app error alert wouldn’t clear out the error state
• Fixed iOS6 bug where welcome screen background would be rotated incorrectly