iWatermark is a great app for helping you secure your copyright on your images. Our Columnist and former Senior Photo Editor for Playboy magazine, Kevin Kuster, uses this app reguarly to watermark his images.
It has just been updated and you can check out what has been added in What’s New below.
— iOS6 and iOS5 support (including latest Facebook and Twitter sharing UI). The app now requires iOS5 to run.
– EXIF metadata is preserved when saving watermarked image to the Photo Roll OR sending watermarked image via Email.
– All photos and watermarks are rendered in the full resolution of the photo even though it may not look like that on your screen
– New icons.
– New “Position” setting allows pining watermark to any image corner
. – iPhone 5 support (tall screen).
– Faster image loading. 2 or 3x faster.
– Image orientation fixes. In the past some images did not have correct orientation (rotated). Now fixed
. – Crash fixes.
– User can now delete watermarks in “Watermark” mode, don’t have to go to the Editor to delete watermarks
. – Nicer UI with shadow, gradients and animations.
– User can type in Text Size value directly, even a floating point value like 12.4. Smallest text size value is now 8, not 12 as before. Users should be aware they can make text small and hard to see
. – Updates to the manual to support the above.