KitCam – Updated
KitCam has just been updated with some great new features, including perhaps the most notable, speed improvements, you can check out all the new changes below:
KitCam retails for $0.99/£0.69, if you haven’t picked it up yet, you can do so by going here.
Speed improvements, top requested features added and loads of bugs fixed! Lots more cool stuff coming very soon.
If you love KitCam please leave us a review or if youre having any problems at all email us at email@example.com, we usually get back to you within 24 hours. Join the newsletter or tweet about KitCam to unlock 2 secret films. And dont forget to let us know what you want to see next in KitCam at http://support.kitcamapp.com
– Launching and resuming KitCam is much faster.
– Crashes on launch due to resuming taking too long has been resolved. (If you experience any crashes first thing to try is to restart your device, 99% of the time this will fix the problem. Otherwise please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Instagram tags! When sharing to Instagram your default caption and tags will get sent along with your photo. You can even automatically tag your photos with which KitCam lenses, films and frames were used. Default caption and options can be changed from the settings screen.
– Sound effect is now played when starting and stopping video or timelapse recording.
– Camera hardware and software information have been added to photo EXIF data.
– Battery warnings and other notifications will no longer stop video and timelapse recordings.
– Single shutter button will fire on release rather than on press when in non continuous mode.
– Timelapse recordings now give better indication of when they are actively recording.
– Crooked horizon level when using the stabilizer mode has been fixed.
– Default email subject and message can now be set from the Email settings on the settings screen.
– Default Twitter share message can be set from the Twitter settings on the settings screen.
– Increased the maximum video upload size for those devices that have more available memory.
– Auto archived videos now get named properly instead of being named as if they were photos.
– Loads more minor visual bugs fixed.