Filterstorm Neue is a fantastic app and it’s hard to believe it’s only just over a month old. Filterstorm Neue has just received its first 1.1 update and it’s looking good. Take a look at What’s New below to find out what the developer, Tai Shimizu has added.
This is a free update, if you have previously downloaded this app. If not, you can download it here. It retails for $3.99/£2.49.
• Histogram now shown in Curves and Levels controls
• Levels control. You can double tap to add a new levels point, and drag off to remove.
• Individual channel curves
• Luminance curves
• Text Tool
• Button to toggle between filtered and unfiltered image (unavailable for CPU-based tools)
• Masking brush opacity and loupe size options
• Swipe gesture to hide menu
• Can now choose custom background colors for “Make Square” tool
• White point picker
• Exif display
• Save IPTC sets for later use
• Adds double tap to zoom to full size, double tap again to zoom out.
• Option to use English language regardless of device language setting
• Reduces sensitivity of some controls
• Mask opacity tool
Adds Advanced Export Options including:
• TIFF export option
• PNG export option
• JPEG quality slider
• Ability to see file size before export
• Fixes bug where display of image scaling slider wouldn’t update to match saved value
• Fixes image quality issue with saved files
• Original picture now appears in edit history
• Cropping tool now appears in edit history
• Fixes issues with color range masking
• Fixes crashing bug with FTP
• Fixes incomplete upload bug with FTP
• Fixes bug with disappearing sub header
• Moves Sharpening to CPU on older devices for increased stability