Joanne Carter is the Founder and Editorial Director of TheAppWhisperer.com. A Professional Photographer and Associate of the British Industry of Professional Photographers, BIPP, as well as a Professional Journalist, specializing in Technology. A contributor to National and International publications, including The Times, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Professional Photographer, NikonPro, Graphix, Digital Arts, Readers Digest, Popular Photography & Imaging and Which? consumer magazine. Joanne is also a Columnist for Vogue Magazine and is Contributing Editor to LensCulture.
Join Our Twitter Followers
TheAppWhisperer MagazineView my Flipboard Magazine.
The Royal Photographic Society
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join The Conversation
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
iPhoneography Online Course
2014 Top Mobile Images Of The Year!
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Photography Competition – Win The New Leica M Monochrom with Lens
- Mobile Photography/Art – Apple Default/Native Camera Most Used For Initial Image Capture
- Inspiring Photographic TED Talk with Photographer – Lisa Kristine
- Take Action Now – Save the Freedom of Photography – Petition
- Instagram Increases Image Resolution
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (142) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer
- APPart – Mobile Art – Pantone Color of the Day – ‘Persian Jewel’ – TheAppWhisperer
- mDAC 2015 Mobile Photography & Art Winners Announced
- Mobile Photography Interview with Gina Costa – Street Photographer
- Periscope – ‘The Latest Darling of the Technology Industry’ – The Telegraph
- Price Drop – iColorama – Image Editor and Brushes Painter – Available for less Today!
- Mobile Photography/Art – Pic of the Day (141) – via Instagram – TheAppWhisperer