JixiPix today is pleased to announce that its award winning retro photography application, VintageScene is now available for the Mac at the Mac App Store. VintageScene is the premier app for converting photographs into retro, aged, and vintage style effects.
Have you ever wondered the best way to take your modern pictures and make them look like they came from your parents or grandparents photo album? VintageScene is the premier app to make new photos look vintage, old school, retro, aged, faded, or weathered. VintageScene helps photographers stand out from the crowd by taking a regular photograph and turning it into a photo that looks like it was dug out of the attic or an old shoebox. No longer do photographers and enthusiasts need to have normal looking photos. Add a little style and pizzazz with a few taps of the finger.
VintageScene allows people to:
* Take total control over the age, fade, distress, weathering, and tint of their photos
* Emulate looks from the early 1800s all the way through current times
* Control age and color of photo
* Assign paper age and color
* Choose an overlay or border to accentuate the age of the photo and add interesting details
* Save presets for any custom designed look
* Randomize effect to get a unique look with one tap of a button
* Create an infinite number of combinations with over 60 built in presets
VintageScene has received numerous outstanding reviews and awards. People love the product, its ease of use, and the ability to created unlimited custom looks. And now that it is on Mac they are going to love it even more.
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 149 MB
Pricing and Availability:
VintageScene 1.0 is $7.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category. JixiPix is a developer of premier iPhone, iPad, and Mac photography and artistic apps. These include PhotoArtista – Oil, Sketch, Haiku, VintageScene, and Romantic Photo.