Fit It is the easiest and fastest tool to resize or crop your photos to an exactly fitting size for several purposes: for background or wallpaper on widescreen or normal monitors, for full-size prints on A4/A5/A5 etc, or for standard photo-frame sizes.
Pictures made with your iPad or camera are usually the wrong size for wallpaper or background on your home computer (widescreen or normal screen). Your photos probably also need some cropping to make them fit for full-size prints on a4/a3, etc and for a lot of photo-frames.
This app is a very easy-to-use dedicated tool to crop your pictures to the right size for any output size.
With Fit It, you can resize, rotate, flip and crop a picture until you have the right size for any device or print. The app will make sure that your photo gets the correct aspect ratio (width vs. height ratio) and will maintain the highest possible output resolution without stretching the photo.
* Widescreen monitors (16:9)
* Normal monitors (4:3)
* A6/A5/A4/A3/etc in both landscape and portrait (all DIN sizes).
* Photo-frames in both landscape and portrait:
– 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 inch)
– 13 x 18 cm (5 x 7 inch)
– 15 x 20 (6 x 8 inch)
– 20 x 25 (8 x 10 inch)
– 28 x 35 (11 x 14 inch)
* move image with one finger gesture
* resize image with two finger gestures
* live calculation of output size
* flip selected image horizontal / vertical
* rotate selected image in steps of 90 degrees
* save result to photo library
* save result + e-mail directly as jpg file
* app settings (iPad-> Settings -> Fit It) to switch between mm and inch
* rotate iPad for optimal usage of screensize
* change image color to grayscale
* change image color to sepia