Like Instagram But Want To Try Something Different? Try Qbro
2011-04-04/Comments Off on Like Instagram But Want To Try Something Different? Try Qbro
qbro is an awesome camera app that offers you film effects to deliver the feeling of the magical moment. Typical of other Instragram clones it comes with a ton of features. This is the updated version of qbro and is definitely more than a simple upgrade. Take a look at the features below and why not give it a try out?
– Focus, Zoom, Timer, Big Button, Rotate
– Add Stacks place like your basic camera
– Film effects real-time controller
– Save in Maximum Resolution
– Hall of Fame filled with world best photos by qbro (unique!)
– More 27 beautiful films like vintage,Lomo etc (unique!)
– Re-edit at studio/email/Save to roll at qbro gallery
– SNS Share : Tumblr & Cyworld
– Add Chinese language
– Front camera reverse on/off (unique!)
– Take a photo / Load a photo from your camera roll
– Apply 54 films to refine your photos more beautifully (unique!)
– See your refined photos in real-time (unique!)
– Compare a refined photo with the original one by touching the photo section (unique!)
– Easily equip/unequip your films according a liking (unique!)
– Freely save your refined beautiful photos in qbro gallery (unique!)
– Visit your own gallery being able to look back joyful moments
– Upload photos to your favorite services : Facebook, Twitter, me2day, flickr, Cyworld, Tumblr
– Have advanced User eXperiences and exceptional ui design
– Meet one faster process from shooting to upload
– Absolutely guide you with tutorial tips very easily!
– Change a Lens & an icon of qbro
– Switch the position between gallery and studio
– Upgrade design of a sharing window
– Improve Cyano, Clubber, Pinklady film effects
– Fixed guides about updated contents
– Improve Studio work speed
Joanne Carter, creator of the world’s most popular mobile photography and art website— TheAppWhisperer.com— TheAppWhisperer platform has been a pivotal cyberspace for mobile artists of all abilities to learn about, to explore, to celebrate and to share mobile artworks. Joanne’s compassion, inclusivity, and humility are hallmarks in all that she does, and is particularly evident in the platform she has built. In her words, “We all have the potential to remove ourselves from the centre of any circle and to expand a sphere of compassion outward; to include everyone interested in mobile art, ensuring every artist is within reach”, she has said.
Promotion of mobile artists and the art form as a primary medium in today’s art world, has become her life’s focus. She has presented lectures bolstering mobile artists and their art from as far away as the Museum of Art in Seoul, South Korea to closer to her home in the UK at Focus on Imaging. Her experience as a jurist for mobile art competitions includes: Portugal, Canada, US, S Korea, UK and Italy. And her travels pioneering the breadth of mobile art includes key events in: Frankfurt, Naples, Amalfi Coast, Paris, Brazil, London.
Pioneering the world’s first mobile art online gallery - TheAppWhispererPrintSales.com has extended her reach even further, shipping from London, UK to clients in the US, Europe and The Far East to a global group of collectors looking for exclusive art to hang in their homes and offices. The online gallery specialises in prints for discerning collectors of unique, previously unseen signed limited edition art.
Her journey towards becoming The App Whisperer, includes (but is not limited to) working for a paparazzi photo agency for several years and as a deputy editor for a photo print magazine. Her own freelance photographic journalistic work is also widely acclaimed. She has been published extensively both within the UK and the US in national and international titles. These include The Times, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Popular Photography & Imaging, dpreview, NikonPro, Which? and more recently with the BBC as a Contributor, Columnist at Vogue Italia and Contributing Editor at LensCulture. Her professional photography has also been widely exhibited throughout Europe, including Italy, Portugal and the UK.
She is currently writing several books, all related to mobile art and is always open to requests for new commissions for either writing or photography projects or a combination of both. Please contact her at: email@example.com
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.