MacEase Software is pleased to announce that TheMacBundles has arranged with Roxio to offer all of the visitors to TheMacBundles’ website up to 50% off on Roxio home software titles.
The minimum discount being offered on Roxio software is 20%, and this discount can be added to any rebates that are being offered by Roxio. For example, users who qualify for the $20 rebate on Toast 11 will save a total of 40% on Toast! The 20% off offer is good world wide.
Additionally, a 50% discount is being offered to purchasers of Popcorn 4 (some country restrictions apply to the Popcorn 4 special offer). The details on these offers are straightforward and are available on TheMacBundles’ website.
This is a limited-time offer, so users are encouraged to take advantage of it as soon as possible.
Also, TheMacBundles currently is offering its May Bundle of 10 high quality software titles for only $39.95 (USD). This bundle saves users almost $300 (over 88%) off of the retail price of the software.
Additionally, TheMacBundles’ innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores include dozens of high quality titles to choose from, thus allowing users to customize a bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate from a bundle titles that they either already have or don’t want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 titles or as many additional titles as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
TheMacBundles has received widespread praise from journalists, Mac users, and software developers for its unique marketing model. TheMacBundles:
* Eliminates the middlemen, which results in a better value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software
* Includes only the latest version of the titles that it sells
* Sells only titles that are premium quality software
* Provides only programs which include the same level of support and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* Sells the titles at the lowest prices available anywhere
To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles’ homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.