Wave Launcher is a unique, gesture-enabled, quick action-bar for Android. It resembles a well-known and loved feature on WebOS phones like the Palm-Pre, and works throughout your entire operating system.
Regardless of any application currently running, you can swipe you finger from the virtual gesture-area at the bottom of the screen towards the middle to show the wave–A fully configurable quick-launch action bar.
The Amazon App Store offers one paid for app for free per day. This is today’s one – don’t miss out, head to the Amazon App Store today and get downloading.
• Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
• When you get towards the middle, the wave appears.
• Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
• To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
• If you change your mind and don’t want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
• Use the wave for any app or shortcut you can add to your home screen
• Dynamically update recently-used apps.
• Use it anytime with a simple gesture, regardless of which application is currently running
• Supports custom icons from ADW themes (more coming soon)
• The wave responds to your finger movement, changing its shape, icon size, and transparency
• Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left, or right side of the screen
• Small memory footprint, and won’t interfere with running applications
• Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe