Puzzle lovers take note: If you want a pure, full-featured Sudoku experience and can do without flashy animations and filler, Enjoy Sudoku is here to fill that niche. Play a daily or randomly generated puzzle, track your time, and compare it to other users. Adjust the input interface as you like it for quick solving. Learn advanced techniques and develop your skill. Compare your times with other players. Enjoy Sudoku.
With unlimited play at 16 difficulty levels, novices and experienced players alike will appreciate Enjoy Sudoku. The comprehensive tutorial (with advanced techniques including X-Wings, sashimi fish, XY-Chains, and Alternating Inference Chains), extensive feature set, and gradual hint system offer something for every player. The more you play, the more you will enjoy it.
Enjoy Sudoku doesn’t skimp on additional features and preference settings. Check it out:
• Enter your own puzzle or one from a newspaper to solve using Enjoy Sudoku
• Select your digit style, including Kanji and Hanzi
• Turn highlighting off or on to help you discover patterns
• Use automatic or manual pencil marks
• Watch the in-game clock to compare your time with those of other players
• Save your game and try other puzzles, then return to a saved game later (even after you’ve finished it)
• Choose from 6 color schemes and 3 menu backgrounds