iPhoneography are running a great competition as they do each month and this months theme is People. There aren’t any actual prizes or winners or losers, this is just a fun to enter competition and gives you an opportunity to see what other people can capture with their iPhone lenses. The full rules and link to the competition can be found below:
▪ All photos MUST be taken with an iPhone or iPod Touch 4G.
▪ All photos MUST be edited on an iPhone or iPod Touch 4G, NO computer edited photos please.
▪ Please tag your photo with the theme and app/apps used. i.e. "May 2011, People"
▪ Only 3 photos per month, per person can be submitted, and these must correspond with that months theme.
▪ Keep all comments objective, as no bullying or nasty comments will be tolerated, and anyone found to be breaking this rule will be banned from the group for good.
▪ By uploading your photos to the Flickr group, you agree to the iPhoneography blog posting them here at www.iphoneography.com. Please note: your photos will NOT be displayed or used by the iPhoneography blog anywhere else without written permission from you, the photographer/copyright owner.