With The Deskplorers Egypt, Happy Blue Fish offers a game as polished as the previous episodes. Also, this new episode features a new mini game to enhance game experience further.
In this new mini-game Spoon, our starving hero must catch the food thrown by the "not so nice ones" to help Spoon consume a healthy meal. Kids must choose between various food items thrown by the "not so nice ones" to Spoon: vegetables, fruits, and a bit of proteins and must be cautious not to overfeed him with things that are not good for him, like sugars.
Kids will also be taken on new adventures with new objectives, they will find new objects to catalogue and will be able to unlock numerous bonuses.
Last but not least, kids will now also receive medals for their accomplishments.
As our App of the Day the video for this app will play on every page of theappwhisperer.com for the entire day. Just scroll to the bottom of the page to view.
· Original desk-like graphic style
· A new fun way of learning and thinking for kids
· Mine-games fully designed to the iPad/iPhone functionalities
· Parents ability to optimize the game experience for kids
· Brand new features for this episode