JixiPix today introduces VintageScene 2.0, a major upgrade to their professional level retro photography app. VintageScene offers powerful features, great workflow, and gorgeous results. VintageScene 2.0 adds new user interface as well as a new effect called "Faded Time". This effect recreates a photograph that has been faded and severely weathered. VintageScene 2.0 now has 3 power effects to give complete control over the age of a photo. VintageScene is the premier app to make new photos look vintage, old school, retro, aged, faded, or weathered.
VintageScene already has nearly 50,000 customers and the free update to 2.0 should make all those customers even more ecstatic about an already phenomenal product.
VintageScene is already an award winning photography application and now 2.0 raises the bar even further. The new "Faded Time" effect extends the already retro and vintage looks by adding a fading and softening component to any photograph. The User Interface was completely updated and is now easier to use, more organized for MacBook displays, and adds refinement to the overall workflow.
Among other features:
* Complete control over the age, fade, distress, weather, paper style, paper color, border style, and tint of a photo
* Emulate looks from the early 1800s all the way through current times
* Includes 3 powerful effects: VintageScene, Antique, and Faded Time
* Ability to save presets to replay on separate photo
* Randomize button to randomly choose a unique look for each photo
* Includes over 90 built-in presets to get started
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 148 MB
Pricing and Availability:
VintageScene 2.0 is only $7.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Photography category, you can download it here.