Apple have updated GarageBand for iPad and offered several great new features. Check out What’s New below…
This is a free upgrade, if you haven’t already bought GarageBand for iPad though, you can do so here.
• Support for audio output over AirPlay, Bluetooth devices and HDMI with the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
• Import of AIFF, WAV, CAF audio files and Apple Loops (16 bit, 44.1 kHz).
• Allows copy and paste of audio from supported apps into GarageBand.
• Addresses occurrences of GarageBand freezing while playing Smart Instruments.
• Improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues.