GoodReader is the super-robust PDF reader for iPad – the #1 selling non-Apple app for iPad in USA in 2010! Mashable describes it as “a Swiss Army knife of awesome!” Reviews worldwide hail it as “essential,” “the best,” “magnificent” and “the killer app”. With GoodReader on your iPad, you can read virtually anything, anywhere: books, movies, maps, pictures. Use it once and you’ll be hooked. Soon you’ll be wondering how you ever managed to use your iPad without GoodReader.
It has just been updated, check out what’s new below.
• File Tabs – switch between recently viewed files without going back to the file list view
• Side Menu for creating PDF annotations – use it as an alternative to the usual popup menus. “Pin” this menu to keep it always on-screen for some heavy annotating job, then close it when you’re done.
• new way of creating PDF markups (highlights, underlines, etc.) with the new Side Menu – to markup a text, draw over it with your finger
• Delete local files option for “download-only” sync gets rid of outdated files that are gone from a server
• “Free 5GB SugarSync Account” button in the SugarSync connection parameters window lets you create a free new account in case if you haven’t got one
• PDF’s Freehand drawing mode now lets you change color, thickness and opacity while drawing
• redesigned PDF Page Slider (now it also includes Page Up and Down buttons)
• PDF password for a file is now memorized for as long as you keep a file on the file tab panel and don’t leave the app.
• files can now be starred and unstarred on the Find Files control panel
• better support for iPad 2 native video mirroring – now you simply have to plug the video cable into an iPad 2, and native video mirroring will be activated right away (the “old style” video output, the one without the menus, can still be activated by using the “Video Out” button on the main screen of the app)