This update has taken over two weeks for Apple to approve but finally it is here. If you haven’t already heard of PhotoForge2, it is definitive photo manipulation software for iOS. Completely rewritten from the ground up, PhotoForge2 is a breakthrough for image editing on the go. Edit full resolution photos just like on your desktop. True layers support means you can now composite multiple photos into amazing works of art. Unparalleled powerful tools like curves and levels allow you to manipulate your photos with ease. Amazing filters and effects will allow even a beginner to transform their photos into masterpieces. Once your photo is ready to be seen by the world, easily send to friends and family directly from PhotoForge2. PhotoForge2 is a must have app for any photographer: easy enough for beginners to start getting creative, yet powerful enough for the professional on the go.
We will be giving away promo codes of this app later on this week, don’t miss our giveaway section. Each day we give away great apps. PhotoForge2 is worth $2.99 in the App Store.
Find out What’s New in version 2.02 below…
– Added Rotation Editor.
– Added Vignette Editor (8 different vignette styles with full intensity control).
– Added Color Balance Adjustment Editor.
– Added Colorize Adjustment Editor.
– Added Device to Device image transfer. You can now easily transfer photos between your devices.
– Added ability to invert layer masks.
– Changed the behaviour of the shadows & highlights adjustment to give much better results.
– Greatly improved performance of crop and layer transform tools.
Fix for projects not loading properly after update to previous version.
– Fix for graphical corruption when repeatedly cropping huge images.
– Fix for rare bug on iOS 4.2.1 that may cause app to become unresponsive when no wifi connection is available.
– Minor graphics improvements and fixes.