Photosynth for iOS is the panorama creation app that makes it easy and fun to capture and share interactive panoramas of the places, people, and events that are important to you. Using the latest in computer vision techniques, Photosynth allows you to not only make a panorama from left to right, but also up and down, enabling you to capture a full “sphere”.
Once you’ve created a Photosynth you can share it as an interactive panorama experience to Facebook (via the free Photosynth.net service) or as a simple image. You can also publish your panoramas to Bing Maps where millions of people can see your panoramas, both on the a map itself and in search results for the places you’ve captured. We’ve also added a “Best of Bing Maps” feature where we’ll be showing off the best of what you and your fellow users create.
Find out what’s new in the What’s New section below…
• Best of Bing Maps – See the very best panoramas from around the world (and submit your own!)
• Summer Xbox Contest – The best panorama entry each week wins an Xbox with Kinect
• Email Sharing – Crop and send images of your panoramas via email
• Streamlined Sharing – Publish to Facebook and Bing Maps at the same time
• Camera Roll – Crop your panoramas inside the app and save them to the device
• Bug Fixes – Multiple fixes from v1.0 including Windows Live ID sign in issues
• Flexible Licensing – Change the third-party sharing rights of your panoramas
• More Places – Choose from a wider variety of places to associate with your panorama