Lomo Studio brings great lomography effects to your Mac desktop. Allows you to transform any normal photograph into a quirky lomo masterpiece in seconds. Images are great for posting to your Facebook, Flickr, your blog, or anywhere else you like to share photos.
The "lomo effect" is achieved by applying various image filters (which you have fine-tuned control over) in a way that mimics the lenses, flash, film and film processing of the best lomo cameras.
This app has just been updated, see What’s New below…
Fixed issues where images were not updating correctly after being saved for the first time.
- 6 fun frame styles to chose from (portrait and landscape).
- Frames include both photo paper style and film roll style.
- Color and black & white film styles as well as sepia effect.
- Quick controls make styling a photo fast and easy.
- Advanced controls allow you to fine-tune the results and achieve extra-special effects.
- Opens most standard image files (jpg, png, tiff, etc).
- Save images as jpg, png or tiff.
- Saves images at 7 different resolutions (up to 2x actual size).
- 12 fun frame styles to chose from (portrait and landscape).