Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer.com. We value our readers so much we want to share our love of apps with you. That’s why we have created this new section as each day we will be giving away free apps.
Today we have eWeather HD iOS apps to giveaway, each worth $1.99/£1.49. eWeather is a stylish, ten day and hourly forecast application. It is a handy assistant that is easy to use and is very helpful. Use eWeather often to stay informed about changing weather conditions, severe weather alerts and earthquakes. Animated loops of radar images help you judge the speed and direction of the weather systems.
eWeather has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past twenty four hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes.
This is an excellent app, would you like to try this app for free? Here’s what we need you to do…Like us on Facebook, then join our ever expanding Twitter followers and reply to this post, telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. That’s it and we’ll send you a code.
• great coverage and accuracy for Americas, Asia, Europe: 130,000+ locations
• professional data: two independent sources intellicast.com (USA), foreca.com (EU)
• fast animated radar (NEXRAD,US only) on zoomable maps
• severe weather alerts for the entire United States • the most accurate twenty four hour forecasts
• we provide a ten day forecast that utilizes more than fifteen important parameters
• You also get the current weather condition for your location with an indication of what the current temperature feels like now and in the near future • barometer displays trends in air pressure and shows the alerts for meteo-dependent people
• earthquakes on zoomable maps
Other Great Features
• a unique graphics display
• ten day, twenty four hour forecasts • hourly forecasts of current conditions
• world clock with associated weather conditions
• earthquakes (list with sorting/filtering and maps)
• moon phase, moon set and moon rise times
• sunrise and sunset times • UV radiation levels for the day and the hour
• "feels like" temperature hourly (WindChill / HeatIndex)
• hourly rain probability forecast
• amount of rain (or snow) forecast (foreca.com only)
• the ability to simultaneously monitor conditions of multiple locations
• location is obtained by GPS, Zip Code, or by browsing the location list
• a low demand on your iPod/iPhone resources
• radar optimized for WiFi,3G or even EDGE connections
• designed for iPod Touch, iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad and iPad2 (with HD support)
• fully compatible with any iOS 3.1.3 or later, supports HD & landscape mode for iPad.