ShutterSnitch is a truly excellent app and up there with the very best. It will wirelessly receive photos on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. All you need is an Eye-Fi card or an FTP file transmitter and a wireless network. When a JPEG arrives, ShutterSnitch analyzes it and warns you if anything differs from the rules you’ve set up. ShutterSnitch has just been updated, see What’s New below:
This is a free update but if you haven’t already downloaded this incredible app yet, you can do so here:
• New icon!
• Added Zenfolio to the upload locations.
• Choose/create a Facebook album to upload to.
• You can now pick music from the music library for the slideshow.
• Improved import from the Photos library.
• Actions are now also performed when importing photos from the Photos library.
• Added option for mirrored output to external screen.
• It’s now possible to de-(and re-)authenticate a Facebook location.
• Added SITE UTIME support to the FTP server. So FTP clients can update the file modified date on upload.
• Fixed bug that wouldn’t set the "show only tagged images" filter when the "Jump to new images" option was disabled.
• Two-finger double tapping the photo will now refresh its recorded data / preview image.