We’ve always enjoyed this app here at theappwhisperer.com but now we like it a whole lot more. It’s just had a major update, check out What’s New below.
Until now, tilt-shift videos required very expensive lens for your DSLR or a professional video editing software to edit your video and simulate the effect and, in both cases, a good deal of patience. Not anymore, now you just need this App! TiltShift Video App uses the processing power of your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to easily apply the Tilt-Shift effect to your videos.
If you’d like to try this app out you can purchase it here:
This is a major upgrade, the App has been entirely redone. Some of the most important changes are:
* The user interface has been redone.
* New, optimized, render engine. Video processing is almost twice as fast than in previous version.
* New functionality: presets. Now it is possible to save your favorite settings and apply them quickly to any video or photo you want to process.
* New blur type: One linear region. Useful when you want to quickly blur the horizon line.
* Added the possibility to choose any speed modifier between x0.1 and x32.
* The Titles functionality has been improved, with Font type and size selection and previews to check how the titles will look like on your final video.
* Several bugfixes and optimizations.
* Last, but not least, the new App Architecture sets the foundation for new functionalities that will be added in future updates.