Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer.com. We value our readers so much we want to share our love of apps with you. That’s why we have created this new section as each day we will be giving away free apps.
Today we have ShutterSnitch apps to giveaway each worth $15.99/£10.99. ShutterSnitch allows you to wirelessly transfer images to your iPad from your Eye-Fi card, Canon, Nikon or other filetransmitter that supports uploading to an FTP server over your wireless network.
When a JPEG arrives, ShutterSnitch analyzes it and warns you if anything differs from the rules you’ve set up. For now shutter speed, aperture, ISO, focal length, and light level is checked – but more will be added in the future.
Would you like to try this app for free? Here’s what we need you to do…Like us on Facebook, then join our ever expanding Twitter followers and reply to this post, telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. That’s it and we’ll send you a code direct to your email box.
• Arrange your shoots in albums.
• Lock private albums.
• Resize and/or watermark photos before sharing them via e-mail, FTP, Flickr, SmugMug, Zenfolio, Facebook, or Dropbox.
• Large scale histograms (RGB,R,G,B).
• Receive visible and/or audible warning.
• Geo-tag incoming photos.
• See highlight warnings.
• Add a caption and byline to the photos by tapping and holding the currently displayed full image.
• Custom username, password, and port for the built-in FTP server.
• Receive files directly from one or more Eye-Fi cards.
• Slideshow function.
• Bonjour support for easy discovery in your Bonjour enabled applications. This also works the other way – when you want to export images to an FTP server, this is automatically detected (if the server is Bonjour enabled). This makes it incredibly easy to transfer images between your iPad and you iPhone for example.