This excellent photo editing app for your iPad has just been updated for iOS 5. Check out What’s New below. If you haven’t already downloaded this app to benefit from the free upgrade, you can do so here.
– Twitter: using new integrated twitter client to post photos to twitter.
– Albums management: create new albums and move photos to albums (only to albums which were created on the iPad).
– Red-eyes auto detection.
– PRO users can view original filenames for photos imported with the camera-connection-kit.
Other new features and enhancements:
- Go to next or previous photo right from the editor.
- Improved metadata view. - Vibrance control.
- Can now set your own default export resolution.
– Sliders now become more accurate as you move your finger away from the slider (up or down). This gives you much better control for delicate adjustments.
- Optimizations throughout the app.