Animoog captures the vast sonic vocabulary of Moog synthesizers and applies it to the modern touch surface paradigm, enabling you to quickly sculpt incredibly fluid and dynamic sounds that live, breathe, and evolve as you play them.
Visually captivating and sonically immersive, Animoog brings iPad based music production to the next level. Whether you are new to synthesis or a professional, Animoog’s unique user interface gives you the power to easily create a visually vibrant and sonically rich universe. It is the ultimate tool for total creative expression.
Animoog’s diverse library of timbres is derived from analog waveforms captured from classic Moog oscillators, both vintage and modern, and run through a boutique’s worth of high-end outboard and analog signal processors. These include modular synth panels, Moogerfooger pedals and more.
This app has just been updated, check out What’s New below. This is a free update but if you haven’t already purchased this app you can do so here. It retails for $0.99/£0.69/Download
What’s New? – New functionality
• Background audio support
• Record module now has a 4 beat count-in with optional beep (configured on Setup page)
• Also on Setup page, a new Random Preset button (warning: dangerously addictive)
• Timbres page: ‘Preview’ button, select timbres silently or select & preview them audibly
• Multi-mode knobs are now easier to adjust
• Network MIDI session now enabled by default.
• Memory leak on switching page views was causing crashes
• MIDI Clock Sync much smoother
• MIDI note to KB display mapping is now correct
• Handles MIDI NoteOn w/ velocity 0 as a NoteOff.