Agile Tortoise today is pleased to announce the release of Phraseology, an iPad app for writers. The developer of the #1 ranked dictionary/thesaurus app, Terminology, has returned with a new kind of text editor for people looking to improve their writing on the iPad.
Phraseology is an iPad text editor with a simple environment that gets out of your way and lets you concentrate on writing, while providing easy to use tools to help organize and analyze your words. Whether drafting a tweet, an email message or working on the next great American novel, Phraseology can help.
* Manage an unlimited number of draft and archived documents
* Unique "arrange" view lets you quickly reorganize lines without cut and paste.
* "Inspect" view analyzes your text by part of speech and root words letting you navigate your document to reduce repetition and hone your language
* Calculates common readability scores, such as Gunning Fog, Flesch Kincaid, SMOG index – and statistics like average syllables per word and average words per sentence
* Integrates with Agile Tortoise’s #1 ranked iPad dictionary and thesaurus app, Terminology. If Terminology is installed, additional features are enabled to lookup and select replacement words
* Character and word counts
* AirPrint, email, export/import and Twitter integration
* Markdown support with previews and the ability to email and print formatted HTML
* Font customization