Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to pick up Snapseed for free today, instead of the more usual $4.99/£2.99. This is a tremendous app, lest we forget, Apple selected Snapseed as their iPad App of the Year in their Rewind 2011 feature. This is how they described it in their article, "This astonishing standout’s intuitive, groundbreaking interface lets us pinch, mold, and shape effects to make jaw-droppingly gorgeous photos. Snapseed makes all our shots look like they were taken by pros".
This is a universal app, meaning it will work on both iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad devices.
• Easily adjust your photos with a single tap using Auto Correct
• Tweak your photo to perfection with Tune Image
• Use Selective Adjust to enhance specific objects or areas in your photos
• Experiment with fun & innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, Grunge, and Tilt-Shift
• Add Image Borders for a finishing touch
• Share your creations via email, Facebook, Flickr, and Twitter
• 6.25 MP images for iPad, iPhone 3GS, and iPod Touch (3rd & 4th Gen), 16 MP images for iPad 2 and iPhone 4, 4S (larger images will be automatically down sampled)
• JPEG and TIFF photos
• RAW photos (requires iPad or iPad2) transferred using the Camera Connector Kit (if files show up as a small thumbnail, go to Settings > Location Services and turn this setting to On for Snapseed. This is required to allow Snapseed to use the iOS RAW processing)
• Language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)