Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value our readers so much we want to share our love of apps with you. That’s why we have created this new section as each day we will be giving away free apps.
Today we have some Snappr apps to giveaway, each worth $1.99/£1.49. The Snappr Fisheye app instantly shoots strikingly original, dynamic fisheye photos. No ponderous swapping between the front and back of your camera – simply select your lens and snap away immediately. Snappr comes equipped with five quirky, unique fish eye lenses you won’t find in many other apps. These lenses feature some of the most dynamic lens effects you’ll come across in the App Store; so two Snappr shots are hardly the same.
Would you like to try this app for free? If so, like us on Facebook (see bottom of page), join our ever expanding Twitter followers, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random and send the promo codes directly to your email box.
• Swap between five unique fish eye lenses you won’t find in any other app (more to come)
• Dynamic lens effects, no two Snappr shots are the same! • Viewfinder trigger so you don’t waste time looking for the shutter button
• Don’t wait until your photo is processed, all images render in the background • Instantly share Snappr shots on your networks
• Store photos in your Snappr library and only publish them to your Camera Roll when you want to
• Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS & iPod Touch
• SUNKit – Ever wondered what you would see looking out of a porthole of the Yellow Submarine after you took it for a joyride – and sunk it? The SUNKit lens drowns your picture in the sunny, honey-like hue of homemade lemonade and makes it look all goldfish bubbly!
• ORCALiber – Commonly referred to as the “Orca” this lens shoots razor-sharp black & white images that bang & bite.
• 4SKIN – Looking for “La view en rose”? The 4SKIN’s well-rounded lens makes curves look more curvaceous and skin-tones come alive with titillating pinkish hues. Perfect for taking snappy close-ups in the heat of the action.
• BVLGERIA ‘75 – Put the bulge in Bulgaria with that dusty, de-saturated and drab look you only get from crappy vintage discontinued Eastern European cameras.
• NEMO – With colors bright as tropical fish, contrast buzzing like an electric eel and lens disfiguration not unlike cheap underwater goggles you’ll never have trouble finding Nemo among your favorite lenses.