Filterstorm has been designed from the ground up to meet your iPad and iPhone photo editing needs. Using a uniquely crafted touch interface, Filterstorm allows for more intuitive editing than its desktop counterparts with a toolset designed for serious photography. A favorite of Photojournalists, Filterstorm is at home in a professional workflow, or for anyone who simply wants to get the most out of their pictures while on the road.
Filterstorm contains a suite of powerful tools including layers, curves manipulation, color correction abilities, noise reduction, sharpening, vignetting, and black and white conversion fine-tuning. It also includes the powerful ability to adjust masks by brush, color range, gradient, and vignettes.
This hugely popular app has just been updated with Twitter and Facebook export support, additional levels tool, additional invert mask tool, interface updates and much more. You can check out all the new features in What’s New? below. This is a free update but if you haven’t already downloaded this app you can do so here. It retails for $3.99/£2.49/download
What’s New – Features
• Twitter export support
• Facebook export support
• Added Levels tool
• Added Invert Mask tool
• Interface updates
• Will now give option to reopen edited image if crashes during processing.
• Added numerical max export size (can override the slider’s range)
• Added ability to set FTP Port
What’s New – Fixes
• Improved stability on iPad 1
• Set default max export size on iPad 1 to 5MP (can be overridden)
• Fixed crash with flickr export.
• Fixed issue with EXIF data on export.
• Fixed bug causing issues displaying cloned layers when masking above them
• Increased flickr timeout interval
• Reduced iCloud backup size.