The Collarbone is a photography journal for the iPad documenting the beauty and eccentricity of professional bicycle racing. Named after the bone that every cyclist fears breaking, The Collarbone presents an insider’s perspective on the chaos, rituals and virtuosity of the world’s major bike races.
From fragrant Flandrian drinking dens to the post-Tour party at l’Hotel de Crillon, via the inside of the Team Sky bus to a sweltering midnight Madrid time trial.
Curated by Rapha co-founder Luke Scheybeler, and Rouleur magazine’s former ‘Editor-at-Large’, Camille McMillan, The Collarbone offers a selection of work from the archives; with further collections available to buy and download. Each collection contains 15-30 images, with the option to purchase limited edition prints.
– Regularly updated with the best photography in road cycling
- Collections by top photographers
- Pictures from current races and the archives
- 15-30 pictures per collection
– Buy photographic prints
- Commentary from the photographers
- No subscription
- Quick and simple to download