Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value our readers so much we want to share our love of apps with you. That’s why we have created this new section as each day we will be giving away free apps.
Today we have Shuttersnitch apps to giveaway, currently worth $7.99/£5.49 but soon to go back up to their usual retail price of $15.99/£10.99.
Shuttersnitch is one of our favorite apps here at theappwhisperer HQ, it allows you to wirelessly transfer images to your iPad from your Eye-Fi card, Canon, Nikon or other filetransmitter that supports uploading to an FTP server over your wireless network.
When a JPEG arrives, ShutterSnitch analyzes it and warns you if anything differs from the rules you’ve set up. Shuttersnitch was recently updated and now adds retina images for iPad specific graphics. The last pixel in the histogram on the iPad was obsured by the frame and this has now been fixed.
You can read more about this app below but would you like to try this app for free and find out why we like it so much? If so, like us on Facebook (see bottom of page), join our ever expanding Twitter followers, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random and send the promo codes directly to your email box. Just let us know whether you would prefer the iPhone or iPad version.
• Ready for the Retina iPad
• Arrange your shoots in albums.
• Lock private albums.
• Resize and/or watermark photos before sharing them via e-mail, FTP, Flickr, SmugMug, Zenfolio, Facebook, or Dropbox.
• Large scale histograms (RGB,R,G,B).
• Receive visible and/or audible warning.
• Geo-tag incoming photos.
• See highlight warnings.
• Add a caption and byline to the photos by tapping and holding the currently displayed full image.
• Custom username, password, and port for the built-in FTP server.
• Receive files directly from one or more Eye-Fi cards.
• Slideshow function.
• Bonjour support for easy discovery in your Bonjour enabled applications. This also works the other way – when you want to export images to an FTP server, this is automatically detected (if the server is Bonjour enabled). This makes it incredibly easy to transfer images between your iPad and you iPhone for example.
ShutterSnitch can also be used as a regular image browser if you simply transfer the pictures from your computer through an FTP client.