This is a new camera app that’s just arrived on the app store, described in the literature as ‘Cortex Camera improves the clarity and resolution of your photos. It does this by combining over 100 frames of video to create one stunning high resolution and noise-free still photograph. Cortex Camera is inspired by the visual cortex, a remarkable feature found in every one of us. The visual cortex continuously processes visual information to create a clear picture of our environment’.
* Take full advantage of your device’s amazing retina display by taking the best quality photos possible!
* Greatly reduces noise, especially in challenging lighting conditions
* Increased camera resolution on iPad - iPad 2: 3.5 megapixels (compared to .7 megapixel standard camera)
- The new iPad: 8 megapixels (compared to 5 megapixel standard camera)
* Up to 8 megapixel photos on iPhone 4S * Pinch to zoom – zoom in further without loss of detail!
* Tap to focus
* Easy to use! Just point and shoot (hold the camera steady for about 3 seconds) and your photo is saved to the camera roll.
* Turn off automatic alignment of frames and use Cortex Camera for long exposure photography
* Optionally save photos in PNG format for maximum quality