Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value our readers so much we want to share our love of apps with you. That’s why we have created this new section as each day we will be giving away free apps.
Today we have Diptic apps to giveaway, each worth $0.99/£0.69. Diptic helps you easily combine multiple photos and apply artistic effects to create exceptional photo collages that can be shared with friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr or Posterous. With rounded borders, 52 customizable layouts and color effects, there are unlimited options to create unique images.
Would you like to try this app for free? If so, like us on Facebook (see bottom of home page), join our ever expanding Twitter followers, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random and send the promo codes directly to your email box.
• 52 standard layouts (one to five photos in each layout)
• Frame slider lets you customize inner frame dimensions
• Adjust border color and width
• Create rounded inner and outer borders with a slider that lets you control curvature
• Create Diptics using photos you snap on the spot with your iPhone camera, photos from your camera roll, or import photos from Facebook or Flickr
• Shake to clear functionality on Layout screen lets you easily clear settings/photos and start over
• Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos
• Adjust brightness, contrast and color saturation for each image
• Send Diptics directly to Instagram and any app that accepts JPGs (Camera+, Filterstorm, Dropbox, Evernote, GoodReader, etc.)
• Share Diptics via email or send to Facebook, Flickr, Twitter (must have iOS5 for Twitter export), Posterous Community or Tumblr • High-resolution export
• Random Layout Selection: Can’t choose? Use this feature to randomly select one of our 52 layouts
• Random Photo Selection: Roll the dice to randomly select photos from your camera roll
• Gallery Mode for iPad lets you see what other people are creating with Diptic
• Optional Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase) let you adjust outer dimensions