Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value our readers so much we want to share our love of apps with you. That’s why we have created this new section as each day we will be giving away free apps.
Today we have Diptic apps to giveaway, each worth $0.99/£0.69. Diptic helps you easily combine multiple photos and apply artistic effects to create exceptional photo collages that can be shared with friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr or Posterous. With rounded borders, 52 customizable layouts and color effects, there are unlimited options to create unique images.
Would you like to try this app for free? If so, like us on Facebook (see bottom of home page), join our ever expanding Twitter followers, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random and send the promo codes directly to your email box.
• 52 standard layouts (one to five photos in each layout)
• Frame slider lets you customize inner frame dimensions
• Adjust border color and width
• Create rounded inner and outer borders with a slider that lets you control curvature
• Create Diptics using photos you snap on the spot with your iPhone camera, photos from your camera roll, or import photos from Facebook or Flickr
• Shake to clear functionality on Layout screen lets you easily clear settings/photos and start over
• Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos
• Adjust brightness, contrast and color saturation for each image
• Send Diptics directly to Instagram and any app that accepts JPGs (Camera+, Filterstorm, Dropbox, Evernote, GoodReader, etc.)
• Share Diptics via email or send to Facebook, Flickr, Twitter (must have iOS5 for Twitter export), Posterous Community or Tumblr • High-resolution export
• Random Layout Selection: Can’t choose? Use this feature to randomly select one of our 52 layouts
• Random Photo Selection: Roll the dice to randomly select photos from your camera roll
• Gallery Mode for iPad lets you see what other people are creating with Diptic
• Optional Expandable Layouts (in-app purchase) let you adjust outer dimensions
Joanne Carter, creator of the world’s most popular mobile photography and art website— TheAppWhisperer.com— TheAppWhisperer platform has been a pivotal cyberspace for mobile artists of all abilities to learn about, to explore, to celebrate and to share mobile artworks. Joanne’s compassion, inclusivity, and humility are hallmarks in all that she does, and is particularly evident in the platform she has built. In her words, “We all have the potential to remove ourselves from the centre of any circle and to expand a sphere of compassion outward; to include everyone interested in mobile art, ensuring every artist is within reach”, she has said.
Promotion of mobile artists and the art form as a primary medium in today’s art world, has become her life’s focus. She has presented lectures bolstering mobile artists and their art from as far away as the Museum of Art in Seoul, South Korea to closer to her home in the UK at Focus on Imaging. Her experience as a jurist for mobile art competitions includes: Portugal, Canada, US, S Korea, UK and Italy. And her travels pioneering the breadth of mobile art includes key events in: Frankfurt, Naples, Amalfi Coast, Paris, Brazil, London.
Pioneering the world’s first mobile art online gallery - TheAppWhispererPrintSales.com has extended her reach even further, shipping from London, UK to clients in the US, Europe and The Far East to a global group of collectors looking for exclusive art to hang in their homes and offices. The online gallery specialises in prints for discerning collectors of unique, previously unseen signed limited edition art.
Her journey towards becoming The App Whisperer, includes (but is not limited to) working for a paparazzi photo agency for several years and as a deputy editor for a photo print magazine. Her own freelance photographic journalistic work is also widely acclaimed. She has been published extensively both within the UK and the US in national and international titles. These include The Times, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Popular Photography & Imaging, dpreview, NikonPro, Which? and more recently with the BBC as a Contributor, Columnist at Vogue Italia and Contributing Editor at LensCulture. Her professional photography has also been widely exhibited throughout Europe, including Italy, Portugal and the UK.
She is currently writing several books, all related to mobile art and is always open to requests for new commissions for either writing or photography projects or a combination of both. Please contact her at: email@example.com
I have wanting to try this app. Thanks for all the info on new apps.
Looks like a super cool app to post photos with so much effects! Love it!
Tweeted as @yulonlon
Here I can always find cool stuff, super awesome.
Thanks for the generous giveaway and chance!
Happy Easter! 😀
Thanks for another awesome app giveaway.
One of the apps that I always wanted to have. And now I will thanks to you 🙂
It’s great app
Wish for good luck
The apps you give away are all classy. I’d love to have this app too. Thank you.
Another great app giveaway from The Appwhisperer!!! Sure looks like a good one.
Another awesome giveaway. Cont me in on this one!
I had to stop and check this out. Nice. Very nice. Me want.
Now that the separate posting is out the way, once again TheAppWhisperer.com keeps followers and readers up to date on great deals. Thanks.
Thanks app whisperer!
Tweeted as @springlong on twitter! Thanks a lot for the giving away!