FlickrBoard is a Flickr client app that gives you the possibility to follow your favorite photographers. From your Flickr’s contact list you choose whose artwork you’re interested in and they show up together in a beautiful timeline. You’ll never miss a photo again! It’s like a personal more interesting photostream of your favorite contacts.
You can build your personal timeline of photos which comments you wish to follow and have them update regularly. Each photo that has a new comment is marked for review with a red unread comments indicator counter. You can reply to a comment or post a new one in just a couple of seconds. No matter if it is your photo or your friend’s, you’ll be up to date very quickly.
FlickrBoard also works with your photostream. You’ll be able to track down your photos statistics, comments and favorites through a simple user interface.
Even if you’re not a photographer or don’t use Flickr to publish your photos, you can use FlickrBoard to keep track of all the fabulous photographers out there.
The Internet is about sharing, so is FlickrBoard. You can tweet your favorite photos from within the app or email them to your friends. You can also mark them as a favorite, shared by your Flickr account.
FlickrBoard takes advantage of your contact list in Flickr and downloads it as your list of potential contacts you wish to follow closely. If you want to add a certain contact to the timeline that isn’t on your list, you can easily search Flickr by its username.
• follow your favorite Flickr photographers’ photos in a beautiful timeline;
• view all of your timeline’s photos in a clean fullscreen view with zooming;
• view detailed information about a photo, such as number of views, comments, favorites and EXIF data;
• open a photo in full screen, pinch to zoom;
• follow your favorite photos’ comments and reply instantly;
• keep track of your photos statistics, comments and favorite counts;
• choose which of your artwork you wish to follow more closely;
• choose your favorite photographers to follow from your contact list divided by friends, family or other;
• keep track of unread comments and unviewed photos in a customized timeline;
• oh and one more thing: shake the device to open up the help screen, shake again (or tap) to close it.