ShutterSnitch allows you to wirelessly transfer images to your iPad from your Eye-Fi card, Canon, Nikon or other filetransmitter that supports uploading to an FTP server over your wireless network. When a JPEG arrives, ShutterSnitch analyzes it and warns you if anything differs from the rules you’ve set up.
This app has just been updated and you can check out what’s been added in What’s New below.
This is a free update if you have previously purchased this app, if not you can download it here for $15.99/£9.99/download
• Slideshows on external screens are now also honored by the Backpack Mode.
• New option to have Image Overlays fit to either the photo or the screen.
• You can now set different Image Masks based on orientation.
• Added an option to set font size of the text watermark.
• Optimized code for zooming with overlays/highlight warning.