Big-screen moviemaking comes to the touchscreen with Avid® Studio for iPad. The developers have distilled the world’s leading film-editing technology into an easy-to-use app that enables you to edit video, audio, and photos at the speed of your creativity. Swiftly arrange clips in the Storyboard, make precision edits using the Timeline, and add high-quality transitions, effects, voiceover, and a soundtrack. Then share your movie via YouTube, Facebook, and more—or export to Avid Studio for the PC and continue editing with even more advanced tools.
This app has just been updated and you can find out What’s New below. This is a free update, if you have previously purchased this app. If not you can download it here. It retails for $4.99/£2.99/download.
* Record voiceovers directly to the timeline
* 14 new transitions
* New finger swipe gestures allow frame-by-frame and 10-by-10 frame navigation, plus easy entering of mark-in and mark-out points
* Titles can span across multiple lines
* Audio tracks can be easily separated from video clips
* Precision trimmer has been redesigned with enhanced functionality
* Further stability improvements on all iPads