There’s been many rumors recently about Apple’s photo app development with one notable one being that they are planning an Aperture iOS version. Well, this could be happening sooner than we think. Apple have just posted up a job vacancy for an iOS Photo/Camera Application Developer based in Santa Clara Valley.
According to Apple, ‘The ideal candidate will be a generalist who is comfortable doing a variety of tasks that could range from working on user interface to contributing to frameworks and libraries that support our applications. Diving into lower levels shouldn’t scare you. Demonstrable experience working on user interfaces of consumer oriented applications is strongly desired. Experience developing concise, consistent and developer-friendly APIs is also strongly desired’.
– BS Degree in CS, ME, EE, or equivalent.
– Strong object oriented programming and design skills
– In-depth development experience at the application and user interface level with at least one of the following: Cocoa, Java, C++, C#, Android, Win32 or Windows.
– Performance analysis and tuning experience including memory usage, CPU utilization, leak checking, etc
– Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills