Did you know that pictures taken with your iPhone, iPod or iPad also include GPS information? This allows anyone who knows how to view EXIF metadata to accurately pin-point where you were when each picture was taken, and even know what direction you were facing! NoIMGdata easily allows you to REMOVE GPS information from any picture in your photo albums.
This app has just received an update, which is really quite extensive, take a look in What’s New below. This is a free update, if you have previously purchased this app. If not, you can download it here. It retails for $1.99/£1.49/download.
– easy to use 3 step interface
– removes GPS metadata by default for any image
– can be set to remove ALL exif metadata from images
– saves clean image to Camera Roll as a copy
– view EXIF information BEFORE and AFTER removing metadata
– view the exact location where an image was taken directly on a map and be able to pin it in the Maps app
– fast start-up
– works on iPhones, iPods and iPads with a single purchase
– new Help section
– a thumbnail is now shown when an image is selected
– ability to view EXIF information BEFORE and AFTER removing metadata
– a notification now appears if NoIMGdata detects location information in an image
– added a map showing the location where the selected image was taken and ability to view this location in the standard Maps app
– User Interface improvements for both iPhone and iPad